Construction Dust is a general term used to what may be found on a construction site. Construction dust consists of different materials and depends on what phase the construction work is going on. If it’s in the beginning stage concrete dust, silica dust, wood dust, contaminated water from previous demolition work can be found on construction site. If the dust is far more extreme, you can find silica, jib, gpsum, wood, toxic fillers, sanding from floor and walls. You can also find paint dust, plaster dust, wood dust, particles of insulations can be found.
In short from beginning till end of the construction project, each phase dust is an unavoidable part of the business process. Construction dust poses great health hazard to the workers and surrounding areas. Construction is harsh environment and most of the time so called “industrial cleaner” won’t perform resulting unmanaged dust on construction site.
Construction industry needs a heavy-duty industrial vacuum cleaner with double filteration system, a vacuum that can handle wet and dry dust, can continuously work for more or less 8 hours per day and strong build which can last long in harsh construction environment.
Dirt Eater is Cyclonic Industrial Vacuum cleaner for Construction industry equipped with H14 HEPA filter to handle even ASBESTOS dust just in case. Dirt EATER is perfect industrial vacuum for construction as –
- Strong Build made from 2mm think steel parts
- Strongest Suction in its class(39KPA*) from 3 Stage American Motor
- Aluminium diecast filter section
- Fiberglass 66, strong as steel filter plate
- Washable multi bag prefilters
- 10 Meter Long Hose (can be extended to 25Meter)
- 60Liter waste collection bin
- Collects dust in plastic bag or can be used as bagless
- Pharma Grade Silicon seals come with life long guarantee
- H CLASS compliance certificate to be used in demolition or to remove ASBESTOS
- WET AND DRY
Dirt EATER vacuums are result of constant product feature update from client’s suggestions and requirements. Many industry leaders have used this product (references can be provided upon request) . Why not try it yourself? Call us today to arrange onsite demo today.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF
We have extensive experience in designing and manufacturing industrial vacuum cleaners for liquids, solid, radioactive and hazardous waste management, as well as waste management remodeling. We can construct Industrial Vacuum Cleaners for a range of industry sectors such as Asbestos Removal, Concrete Grinding, Construction, Surface Preparation, Food and Beverages, Paints and inks, Strip outs and Demolition.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER OPTIONS
- Vacuum Cleaners with long hose capability
- Fine dust vacuuming with continuous suction
- Customised vacuum models & specialty applications
- Wet and dry vacuuming
- Extra large capacity
- Many useful vacuum waste handling options
WHAT WE PROVIDE
DIRT EATER PROTECTOR
Type H Industrial Vacuums for Heavy Usage. Strong Build, H14 HEPA Filteration